Galloway Art Conservation provides a variety of services including:
- Examination and written reports on construction and condition.
- Pre-purchase examination.
- Treatment proposals and cost estimates.
- Treatment of paintings and objects including stabilizing, cleaning and retouching as appropriate.
- Assistance and consultation on handling, shipping, storage and exhibition needs.
- Surveys of collections to identify long-term conservation goals and priorities.
- Disaster remediation.
- Educational lectures, workshops and classes for community groups, schools, and cultural institutions.
- Full courses taught for credit in both the college and university setting on various conservation and preservation topics.
Heather Galloway is a peer-reviewed Fellow in the American Institute for Conservation (AIC) and all treatments are done in accordance with the Code of Ethics and Guidelines for Practice as set out by AIC.